The primary purpose of the Victoria Medical Society website is to function as an informational resource — both for physicians in the Greater Victoria area and for the community at large.
Of Interest to Physicians
It is the objective of the VMS to keep physicians informed concerning such issues as:
- Locums available for work
- The VMS Newsletter
- The VMS Calendar of Events
- Medical Staff Association news and updates
- CME events
- Progress and current status of the Pemberton Memorial Operating Room Restoration
Members can Log In here, or by clicking on the link under the “For Members” menu.
Of Interest to the Community
The VMS website provides an up-to-date list of physicians in the Greater Victoria and surrounding areas who are accepting new patients.
View listings of:
- Walk-In Clinics in the Greater Victoria area
- Family Doctors accepting new patients
- Maternity Doctors accepting new patients
Of Special Interest to All
The Victoria Medical Society has recently committed itself to the restoration of the Pemberton Memorial Operating Room, originally built in 1896. Once completed, the project will serve as a museum of medical history and a home for the Society library and offices.
Click here to learn more about the Pemberton Memorial Operating Room Restoration.